Shipping & Returns
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help!
How it works
1. Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If your product was damaged doing shipping you must send us a picture of the damaged goods.
We do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
3. To return your product, you should mail your product to: Reduced ApS, Kattegatvej 45, 2150 Nordhavn, Denmark.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Pictures of damaged goods and receipts must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your wish for exchange, refund or otherwise.
Note: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over 500 DKK, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
And please - call us at + 45 23 24 41 04 if needed.
We only ship orders within Denmark (for now).
1. We ship orders with PostNord, GLS and DAO.
2. You choose your preffered shipping option at checkout and the shipping rate will be presented. The cost will vary depending on which company you choose and shipping method. We only charge the exact cost from the shipping company.
3. Please note there may be delays based on country specific customs regulations and/or major Danish bank holidays.
4. All packages are insured and have a tracking number so the package can be traced while in transit —you will receive this number via e-mail when the order is dispatched.
If there is anything we can help with please get in touch with us at email@example.com