We are planning to expand our team of upcycling professionals with a Quality Manager position.
If you are driven by securing a consistent high level of quality products and has an eye for the details in all aspects of running quality assurance. This might be the right match for you.
Your main focus will be to build, implement and maintain a new quality control system in compliance with IFS Food certification. This is of key importance for REDUCED as this certification and all the related systems depending on it will allow the company to become a trusted supplier of food ingredients for its customers on an international scale.
Furthermore, the quality manager will:
- Be accountable for auditing food quality practices at our own facilities as well as at our partners including, third party production, suppliers and packaging partners.
- Analyze and conclude on microbiological results from external labs and make informed recommendations for organizational decision making.
- Train internal staff regarding food quality and safety practices
- Provide Guidance for appropriate labelling of food products.
You are structured and analytical in your approach and have an eye for the details in your daily work. Securing high standards and consistent quality is what drives you and you keep a calm proactive overview even in difficult situations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles in the food industry,
- Experience in working with HACCP and GSFI standard – preferably IFS or FSSC22000
- a dynamic, problem solving mindset with the ability to deliberate on critical issue.
- Driving license
- Fluent in English
REDUCED is a food tech startup on the mission to make the world more sustainable by reducing foodwaste. We create natural savory flavours from upcycled raw materials which are used by food professionals in the food service and food Industry sectors on a daily basis.
You will join a fast-growing company of 21 individuals who work passionately to make the most out of undervalued natural resources. We believe in letting the best ideas and arguments win no matter where they come from.
Our headquarter and production facility is located in Nordhavn, Copenhagen, while our laboratory is at the University of Copenhagen in Frederiksberg.
We offer a fun and informal environment with high focus on work/life balance. Our company culture committee ensures plenty of exciting activities and you will benefit from our lunch programme and pension scheme.
You can read more about REDUCED on reduced.dk or reducedfoods.com
For more information please contact:
Head of Product
Please apply through Jobindex attaching your CV and cover letter including a few sentences about why you are the right person for this job.
We will be conducting interviews continuously, so do not hesitate to send your application as soon as possible.